Saturday, November 27, 2010

Would It Be Different?

Would a Bigger one make a Difference?

I recently have been getting letters from WOMEN asking me about their level of satisfaction and what they should do about it.  I thought maybe I'd start to feature this in my blog .  Imagine that, Dear Abby becomes Dear Frankie.  We'll start with our first letter from Jane.

This is an embarassing question, but I could use your expertise. My husband is concerned he isn..t large enough. His penis is 5 in. long and about 1.5 in. wide when he is erect.
It is true I have a difficult time having an orgasm during regular sex but I have very strong orgasms from oral or manual stimulation.  Some of my friends feel "size" has made a difference in thier experiences. My only sexual experience has been with my husband so I don..t know what to think. He is thinking about going to plastic surgeon to have a penis enlargement. He read about it in a medical magazine. Do you think this will make a difference? Is 5in. normal size or is it small? How much bigger can the surgeon make his penis? Is it worth surgery? Sometimes I am frustrated after sex. It isn..t a problem of forplay, we take  our time and I..m ready when we begin intercourse, but I just can..t reach an orgasm. Would a larger penis make a difference? Thank you
            

Jane,
In taking a look at the problem systematically, this is my research and what I have found.


     The average size of a man..s penis is generally between seven and eight inches in length; the average girth is around 1.5-2.5 inches. Penile enhancement surgery is a very controversial issue. It has not been scientifically shown that such surgeries improve men..s sexual function or self esteem.  Pills would be safer to if nothing else enhance his erection At best this surgery can increase the width of the penis by 1/2 inch, but does little for length. However, these surgically improved penises tend to have an unusual appearance post surgery which cause many men great distress and disappointment. And more importantly, your disappointment.  How disheartening to go through all that work and find out that it wasn't going to give you what you wanted.
Most women report that different size penises do feel differently. But, the majority also report they do not achieve orgasm with intercourse (penile thrusting alone). Stimulation of the clitoris (introitus), which after all is some distance from the vaginal opening, is required to produce orgasm.
Most women are like you; they can easily achieve orgasm with manual or oral stimulation, but less frequently achieve orgasm with intercourse. Many of these women require clitoral stimulation during intercourse to achieve orgasm. This is because the angle of insertion does not produce sufficient pressure and stimulation to the clitoral tissues to induce orgasm. A larger penis is likely to provide more clitoral stimulation than a smaller penis. And more likely to hit the g-spot upon pounding you hard and deep.  So Yes, a Bigger one DOES make a difference!
For all these reasons we do not recommend that your husband undergo this controversial procedure. Perhaps, you should see a sex therapist or review some literature or a video on sexual techniques to help you stimulate during vaginal intercourse.    My favorite suggestion however, is from the cuckold mistress side of me. Here's what you do.  Go on craigs list, find a man in casual encounters interested in a "cuckold" relationship.  Tell your hubby that you're just going to sleep with other men who DO better than you in bed.  Having the hub watch Nina Hartmans Guide to Cunnilingus and Fellatio.  Teach him how he can please you, if its eating you , sucking off your new boy toy, restricting his masturbation.  You can enhance your sexual relationship much easier than you may think.    

No comments:

Post a Comment