Friday, November 26, 2010

Weakness

My Weakness

Who would have thought a dominant mistress such as myself would have a weakness.  I do though, believe it or not.  The only thing that turns me on as much as humiliating little prick losers like you is being treated like a slut for some massive cock.

I encountered a Master. He told me about how he hypnotizes women so not only to control them physically, but mentally. How sexy is that.  Learning to let go of all inhibitions and placing your thoughts and mind in someone else's hands.

Master had a 9..5 inch penis. Mmmm. I almost get weak in the knees at the thought of it.  C'mon on boys, you know that "its not the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean" is complete bs.

I indulged in having another man control me.  It was interesting to see how I react when someone does challenge my strength as a mistress.  What was it like? You'll have to call me to find out. Silly boy , you.

No comments:

Post a Comment